Need a designer for an Irish Gift Shop

barricades

Hi there, I'm looking for a good designer to redesign TraditionalIrishGifts.com

I only require the front page to be designed and it only needs to be delivered as a psd (or similar) as I can implement the code myself.

We are an online Irish Gift shop our best selling items are Irish giftware (ie hats, shamrock seeds, novelty stuff like that) and Guinness merchandise of all types. Although we also sell a decent amount of hand crafted woolen throws, jackets and gloves, crystal etc, plus some celtic jewelry.

I'm looking for a design which combines charm and charm but also is serious, heres a selection of designs which I like:
Large Chef, Pure Black from Stelton - Cutting Edge Knives
Maple Syrup ? Maple Sugar - Organic Maple Syrup | MapleSyrupWorld
Renata Marie | Womens Clothing Boutique, Designer Fashion | Dresses, Tops, Jeans, Jewelry | Be Well Dressed
Yogi | Yogi Organic Tea
Mary?s Gone Crackers, organic, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free crackers, cookies and snacks
Keedo Kids Clothing | Kids Designer Clothes | Home
The original online curiosity shop for eclectic fashion, unique accessories, arty gifts and unusual vintage finds
https://heartbreakerfashion.com/
The Goodies | Marie Catrib's
Fair Trade Clothing, Knickers, Vests, Shorts, Thongs, PJs - Life's Not Fair But... My Knickers Are!

The main areas to be considered on the home page are:
Logo - this needs redesigned
4 main category areas - Irish Gifts - Guinness Merchandise - Irish home - Celtic jewelry

If anyone thinks they are up for this and have some good ideas, I'd love to hear from them.

Decisions will be made on portfolios first but money a Very Close 2nd.

Thanks

I would be very interested in this, please take a look at my site in my signature and i can be flexable with the money side of things.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi,
We can assist you on this should you still have the requirement.
Just to confirm, this is just the front page and the re-design of the logo?

Do you have any ideas in terms of the logo as it is your brand Identity so I wanted to ask as this can be key because it is how your customer base and potentials will recognise you?

Hello Barricades!

I've sent an email to your site mail.
Have some look at it. Included in there is our portfolio.
Feel free to let me know of your interest.

Best Regards,
Nicole A.

Back