Navigation (LEFT) Sidebar

Elekate

Hey Guys,

I am in the process of creating my first client website and I wanted to make a good sidebar for the website, my design I would describe as being simple with a use of red, white and black as the main colour scheme.

I wanted to do a navigation sidebar on the left of the site but only using text and not images, maybe using some effects within the CSS.

I am using PHP code and CSS to create my site.

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers,
Elekate :up:

Hi Elekate, I'm not too sure what your asking for?? did you need help getting started or suggestions on effects you could use?

with css hover is your only real effect with css but using javascript like jquery can open up a whole new world of possibilites and there are many plugins out there that are easy to use without needing loads of coding knowledge.

If you need help with anything specific just post and I'm sure I or another member will be able to help!

Thankyou for replying tbwcf!
Well really I needed help with the mouse over effects on the sidebar, decided it looked ok after underlining the text.

Also have another problem: I have to create a hit counter, preferably a good one maybe using Flash so any tips on that would be appreciated, if any of you have any useful sites which worked in the past for you would be good :)

Cheers,
Guys!:up:

Not necessarily. in fact Flash can look horrible if it's not spot on.

How long have you been coding PHP/CSS for ? :)

Back