• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Naming a business

Hey All,

I'm in the process of building my own business but I'm struggling to think of a name for the business. It's going to be a new design agency so I want something relating to what we do but I was also thinking about naming after my family name but then there would be no point in branding the business as an agency and instead an individual. I want something with 'Studio' at the end.

What do you think?

Please give suggestions...

Many Thanks,

Lewis

scotty

.com tends to appeal as a global thing and .co.uk for a more local feel.
Guess it depends on your target client really.

scotty

NameCheckr is good for not only checking the availability of your domain but also it's availability across loads of different social media sites as well.

I was looking at names recently for a LONG time and some of my research said names like "Studio", "Creative" kind of suggested a smaller agency or freelancer.
It's just how people perceive things really.

One of my close runners up was hotchickswithgunsonacidstudios.com which I thought was catchy and had a nice ring to it.

You can have it if you like. ;)

NameCheckr is good for not only checking the availability of your domain but also it's availability across loads of different social media sites as well.

I was looking at names recently for a LONG time and some of my research said names like "Studio", "Creative" kind of suggested a smaller agency or freelancer.
It's just how people perceive things really.

One of my close runners up was hotchickswithgunsonacidstudios.com which I thought was catchy and had a nice ring to it.

You can have it if you like. ;)
Thank you for that link :)