• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

mySQL query

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrismitchell

Hi everyone.. I need a mySQL query to call 2 columns from 2 different tables in a database.

Can anyone help me?

my available variables are: %WHERE%, %HAVING%, %ORDERBY% and %LIMIT%

any help would be great :)

C

chrismitchell

this is what I have so far:

Code:
 SELECT ID,value FROM wp_wpsc_submited_form_data WHERE value='*'SELECT ID,name FROM wp_wpsc_variation_values WHERE name='*'
I just need to know how to make the SQL call those 2 columns to make the export work.

Any help?

C

chrismitchell

I now have a bit more if anyone can help me.. I need to combine an entire row to make it display the whole name and address of the customer.. but all the information is in a row called value. I can get it to display each bit of information but it doesn't group the information from the value column. Here is the mySQL that I have:

SELECT value,name FROM wp_wpsc_submited_form_data
JOIN wp_wpsc_variation_values

value is from the form_data table and name is from the variation_values table. The variation_values table is fine, its just the form_data table that I need the value column to be combined.

I've tried the GROUP_CONCAT command, but it doesn't work..

Anyone else have any ideas?

C

chrismitchell

unfortunately the JOIN function doesn't work in this instance. Which is a bit rubbish, but never mind :)

C

chrismitchell

Its ok George, it all worked out in the end.. I hand coded a plugin to do the job for me LOL

Thanks anway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.