My work image.

toast

Hello.
It's my work image from smart watch concept.
Now i find a job. if you like that
please send to e-mail (Moderator note: I have removed your email address to prevent you getting spam - Levi.)
Thank you.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 6
Personally I'd like to give you feedback on your design because I'm going to be honest here... there's a lot of issues with the design.

Thank U Levi your reply.
If you like that show more my work.
and I want a job. please send to message that use this site messanger service.
Another persons too. I hope positive feedback or info.

Gareth said:
You're asking Levi for a job?
I'm afraid that wouldn't happen.... I like English to be a person's first language (or at least fluent in it) if I'm going to use them for work, it's clear toast is not from the UK (IP address confirms it). This is purely down to the need for clear and precise communication in my line of work.

As to reviewing the design....in bullet points
  • that watch face is huge, based on a normal male strap clasp you're looking at a 2-3inch square watchface
  • square designs are not liked by general 'tech community'
  • technologically speaking the design would not work
  • the strap looks weird due to the material choices, although I will say cotton bindings like on that strap can be a pita.
  • the body would dig into the arm/wrist when being worn

Hello.
That watch look likes huge. I think not huge. That is more big
Because only render image ( without wrist image and I didn't write size )
but you can inference size from icon size.
I want more wide display another smart watch have a small face.
so I did that design. some analog watch have a big body so not impossible design & tech
I dIdn't show under body because techplan change a under panel so i did consider that
finally, Yes. I'm not British. Is it problem?

toast said:
Yes. I'm not British. Is it problem?
In regards to me hiring you, yes it would be, I'll be honest and say I'm struggling to fully understand what you're writing which would cause issues in a work environment. I'll guess it's going via a translator from your native language, because the words are fine but the structure of the sentence is often wrong and it comes across completely different to what you probably mean.

On the forum, no problem at all, we have several non British members, but there may be occasional issues with responses.

toast said:
I don't speak well english but design don't use english.
Design companies with more than one person need to be able to communicate clearly and precisely, working in a design company isn't just about the end product it's also about how you get there and in most cases that requires 2 people working together to understand the other persons perspective. If you don't understand the other person clearly then the end result will at best take considerably longer than needed, at worst it could completely fail.

English is my primary language therefore I couldn't go work in a company that works with French as their primary language because I don't speak French. I wouldn't be able to communicate with them clearly.

English is not the language of design, but if there is more than one person working on anything to do with design, they need to be able to communicate with each other clearly and effectively. It is difficult enough when working with a client to interpret some of their requests without a language barrier.

We're not being serious, just trying to explain a point - this is a perfect example of confusion due to a language barrier :)

Have you had any luck on your hunt for a new job?

My say, I don't communicate that it was not.
Anyone, if you like my work. Please send to message.
Have a good day :)

Personally, I wouldn't wear it. But then I'm not a fan of smart watches in general, as they (like phones and mp3 players) will be out of date within a year, and I prefer a classy timepiece that'll be on my wrist for years to come.

Unconscious In the park, thought we already had that conversation :p

I don't even know where I am. I thought you were coming to get me?

We must stop derailing peoples threads like this, lol.

Back