Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my website?

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by Belinda Stronach, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Belinda Stronach

Belinda Stronach New Member

I am working on a site, but its ranking is not so high, thinking to add a section of game into it.
    Please suggest how to do it and what kind of games should I add so that people visit it more?
  2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Takes forever to load....
  3. Ahmed Mobin

Ahmed Mobin New Member

1. Website Loading issue. It is main factor now a days in ranking
    2. Games are not relevant with your niche
  4. GreenEggs&Ham

GreenEggs&Ham New Member

I actually had no loading problems, but yes I agree that games are not the way to go. Do you have Google Analytics installed to check your website performance? If not, you should. It might also be worth doing a general keyword research (using Google Adwords) and rework your content to use these keywords. You can use SEMRush (don't worry, it's freely available) to check competitors sites to see what keywords they are ranking for (at least their top 10). This can help you narrow down the keywords that you should be using. I just put your site into it and can see that you are ranking for pretty obscure keywords, most which have a very low search volume and no click through to your site. Here is what it shows for your site

I really think refining your keywords and incorporating them into your content will help a lot.