Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My site's f*cked, any ideas?

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by Paul Murray, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

For some reason my them is suddenly acting weird. It's like something isn't loading, as the CSS is partly correct.

http://www.paulmurraydesign.com/

It was fine earlier, I logged in, tried to do something and got a "Cheatin' uh?" error. I've no idea what caused it. I've tried deactivating all plugin and the problem's still the same. The theme is fine when viewed on my localhost version. Uploading via the theme install window or via ftp results in the same problem.

Ideas?

*Might have sorted it. My parent framework is borked. I'll be going back to version 1.0

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  2. Paul Murray

Sorted it, the Thematic 1.0.1 update features some renamed functions. I need to update my child theme to account for this.

3. When clicking on your portfolio to view your ukd work Paul it takes me to nikki strange, dont know if your aware of this?

Some nice work on there.

Paul Murray likes this.
  4. Paul Murray

Cheers, I didn't spot that. Should be sorted now, but if you notice anything else please let me know :)

5. NUGFX

NUGFX Member

did u redesign your site paul? it looks nice and clean :D

6. Paul Murray

Thanks, I haven't redesigned it recently, just kind of been refining stuff and updating m work every so often.

7. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Were did you get your cookie bar Paul? Also, you tried designing "Responsive" yet?

8. Paul Murray

9. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Websites that respond to devices such as iPhone and iPad, and reconfigure themselves to look at their best on each platform.

Apparently it's "the new black".

10. Paul Murray

I thought that was what you were talking about, but the capital R made me think you were referring to the Responsive theme, which weirdly I used briefly, and even weirder is really awkward to edit/design for :p

I haven't really got the time or patience to start messing about with that stuff. It's online and it works, that's good enough for me right now :)