My Portfolio

Hey, welcome to the forums!
I like your portfolio, I especially like the business man's shoe illustration! Are you a freelancer? How long have you been working in design for?

Hi! Thanks for your appreciations!
As mentioned on my Behance profile, now I work as an in-house graphic designer for a law firm. As a freelancer I managed to win a Logo contest (the EYCK Capital Management Logo from "Logos" project).
I've been working in design for ... 3-4 years, I guess. :D
The shoe is on sale here: http://graphicriver.net/user/urseandrei/portfolio
What do you think about the other projects, like the Annual Report or the business cards?

Get yourself involved in our forum and I'm sure you'll find people heading over and checking your stuff out! :)

Instead of vaguely asking for opinions on your entire portfolio, why don't you make a separate thread about a single piece of your work and ask for a critique? It feels like a boring, laborious task to go through all of your work to respond to a half-hearted request for opinions. One might think you were just trying to drive some traffic to your Behance portfolio and increase the number of appreciations.

you can find time to spam us yet you can't find time to join in.... yeah.... can we get his posts deleted please :)

Levi said:
you can find time to spam us yet you can't find time to join in.... yeah.... can we get his posts deleted please :)
Deleted that post and sent him a warning.

Back