Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Portfolio

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by urseandrei, Mar 15, 2013.

1. urseandrei

urseandrei New Member

I would like to share with you my portfolio:

I would like to hear your opinions.
    Don't forget to hit the "Appreciate this" button at the bottom of the project page on Behance! :)

Thanks! :)
  2. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

Hey, welcome to the forums!
    I like your portfolio, I especially like the business man's shoe illustration! Are you a freelancer? How long have you been working in design for?
  3. urseandrei

urseandrei New Member

Hi! Thanks for your appreciations!
    As mentioned on my Behance profile, now I work as an in-house graphic designer for a law firm. As a freelancer I managed to win a Logo contest (the EYCK Capital Management Logo from "Logos" project).
    I've been working in design for ... 3-4 years, I guess. :D
    The shoe is on sale here:
    What do you think about the other projects, like the Annual Report or the business cards?
  4. urseandrei

urseandrei New Member

5. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Get yourself involved in our forum and I'm sure you'll find people heading over and checking your stuff out! :)
  6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

thats nice.... really you want us to 'appreciate' your work when you're not joining in.... not going to happen, we give what we receive
  7. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

Instead of vaguely asking for opinions on your entire portfolio, why don't you make a separate thread about a single piece of your work and ask for a critique? It feels like a boring, laborious task to go through all of your work to respond to a half-hearted request for opinions. One might think you were just trying to drive some traffic to your Behance portfolio and increase the number of appreciations.
  8. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

you can find time to spam us yet you can't find time to join in.... yeah.... can we get his posts deleted please :)
  9. Matt Harle

Matt Harle Guest

Deleted that post and sent him a warning.
  10. urseandrei

urseandrei New Member

Sorry for this guys! Thanks for your feedback!