• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My Portfolio

S

Squiddy

Hey, welcome to the forums!
I like your portfolio, I especially like the business man's shoe illustration! Are you a freelancer? How long have you been working in design for?

Hi! Thanks for your appreciations!
As mentioned on my Behance profile, now I work as an in-house graphic designer for a law firm. As a freelancer I managed to win a Logo contest (the EYCK Capital Management Logo from "Logos" project).
I've been working in design for ... 3-4 years, I guess. :D
The shoe is on sale here: http://graphicriver.net/user/urseandrei/portfolio
What do you think about the other projects, like the Annual Report or the business cards?

T

Tony Hardy

Get yourself involved in our forum and I'm sure you'll find people heading over and checking your stuff out! :)

S

Squiddy

Instead of vaguely asking for opinions on your entire portfolio, why don't you make a separate thread about a single piece of your work and ask for a critique? It feels like a boring, laborious task to go through all of your work to respond to a half-hearted request for opinions. One might think you were just trying to drive some traffic to your Behance portfolio and increase the number of appreciations.

Levi

Staff member
you can find time to spam us yet you can't find time to join in.... yeah.... can we get his posts deleted please :)

M

Matt Harle

Levi said:
you can find time to spam us yet you can't find time to join in.... yeah.... can we get his posts deleted please :)
Deleted that post and sent him a warning.