• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My Portfolio

DeanLynn

Hay Peeps,

I basically wanted some people’s opinions on my portfolio and ideas to improve it.
I know it’s not 100% and i have a few more ideas as well to get it to a better standard but yes, please do help me with your thoughts and ideas.

http://www.deanlynn.com

Levi

Staff member
I like the overall layout etc but I feel its a little flat, like its missing something but I'm not sure what.

Also I'd make the images link to the sites or a larger image too.

as a side note - Mozez looks like a vulcan (think tuvok from star trek voyager) in his picture :)

charles

Hey,

Love the colour scheme, overall great portfolio.

The only thing that I would consider is the empty space on top right, it makes everything look overly left justified; though not sure if would look cluttered with something there...?

and noticed a few typos

Broshure Design
Socail Networking

br3n

Looks sweet mate, I dont think you need the borders or the hr's (if thats what they are?) - without those you'll be rocking!

DeanLynn

Thanks so much for the feedback, i will run through it all again with your suggestions and do an update.

Levi that’s how I feel it’s flat but needs something. Maybe the suggestions that Charles and br3n have made I will see what it looks like after.

Will post an update soon.

Thanks again :)

Levi

Staff member
actually have you considered trying a textured background, thinking a 'flock wallpaper' pattern might work quite well if its toned to match

DeanLynn

That’s what I was thinking maybe a brushed or something... But I don’t want it tiled... Or anything, not 100% sure.

But yes the background is what needs work on.

Levi

Staff member
depends on the pattern in my opinion, and I'd actually never associate flock with health and beauty but thats just me, maybe interior design etc