Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my online portfolio!

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Dan_masoomi, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Dan_masoomi

Dan_masoomi Member

hey this is my behance profile i have just updated it with my latest work of rebranding the company perfect.

other projects are a mix of uni and live briefs, please feel free to give me any kind of feedback, i would like to be able to build up on what i already have.

any comments or crit will be much appreciated thanks

my portfolio
  2. wac

wac Senior Member

Hi Danny

Your strongest projects are the Guinness, Perfect and Square eye ones (although it's a shame the photos of your installation didn't come out too well). I've popped a comment on you profile. Good luck with your post Uni exploits!
  3. Dan_masoomi

Dan_masoomi Member

thanks for your feed back wac and thanks for the kid comments on my profile much apprciated,

i made a full book aswell on blurb for the guinness project i will have to upload photos

and yes its a shame about the photos really they where taken by someone else on there phone
  4. Soprano

Soprano Member

How did the book turn out? I've been considering blurb for a little project I want to work on but I've never seen anything by them in the flesh.

I agree with wac anyway, some good work there.

Just out of curiosity, does smp4s mean anything to you? If not - ignore me!
  5. Dan_masoomi

Dan_masoomi Member

smp4s - yes it does haha i was a member on there for years and smp3s havent heard nothing from that for a while now!

thanks for your comments, the book was great i paid about £70 for it but i got quality paper with it it was perfect. just have to be careful on image choice as they can turn out pixelated al try n throw up a few photos but deffo go for it
  6. Soprano

Soprano Member

Ahh haha, thought I recognised the name :)

And thanks, I'll keep an eye out!