Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New Office!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by VLAHAKISA, Jul 22, 2009.

VLAHAKISA Member

Finally after months and months of banging on about it, I have installed and moved into my new office! It's at the very bottom of my long garden and overlooks a big pond.

TA DAHHHH!!!

It was constructed Monday and I moved in yesterday (keen much?), I have more furniture coming this evening that I'll put up tonight.

In the big space behind my desk area on the opposite side is going to be a client meeting/chillout zone. It will house a small kitchen area and next to it will be two comfy modern stripy armchairs and the wall on that one side will be painted a warm mocha shade.

I may well dot some art round the walls at some point, printed from client illustrative projects most likely.

2. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

very nice!
  3. Like it… If i was to build that in my garden, i'd have no garden left!
  4. Toyegraphics

Toyegraphics Member

oh very nice!! that must have set you back a few..!

was it custom built or some kind of kit?
  5. NeedForBleed

NeedForBleed Member

One thing though, slidey chairs, wooden floor, recipe for frustration. You'll be working on something, then your computer will gradually draw further away from you, before you realise it, your back will be touching the wall. It's all about the fluffy rugs.
  6. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

VERY nice Amanda, where did you buy it?
  7. dot design

dot design Member

Likewise Amanda, looks nice, is it heated I'm guessing so, lovely view too
  8. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

looks really nice. i hope its away from prying eyes!
  9. Toyegraphics

Toyegraphics Member

She's too busy in her new office to reply to our messages :p
  10. NeedForBleed

NeedForBleed Member

Either that, or she's slid away on the wheely chair. I did warn you all about those things. Now she'll be halfway down the street no doubt.
  11. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

I like the door mat, very practical!
  12. kithappens

kithappens New Member

Very nice, always good to have a pleasent environment to work in!