My New Office!

VLAHAKISA

VLAHAKISA

Finally after months and months of banging on about it, I have installed and moved into my new office! It's at the very bottom of my long garden and overlooks a big pond.

TA DAHHHH!!!

newoffice.jpg

It was constructed Monday and I moved in yesterday (keen much?), I have more furniture coming this evening that I'll put up tonight.

In the big space behind my desk area on the opposite side is going to be a client meeting/chillout zone. It will house a small kitchen area and next to it will be two comfy modern stripy armchairs and the wall on that one side will be painted a warm mocha shade.

I may well dot some art round the walls at some point, printed from client illustrative projects most likely.

Amanda

Toyegraphics

Toyegraphics

oh very nice!! that must have set you back a few..!

was it custom built or some kind of kit?

NeedForBleed

NeedForBleed

Class.

One thing though, slidey chairs, wooden floor, recipe for frustration. You'll be working on something, then your computer will gradually draw further away from you, before you realise it, your back will be touching the wall. It's all about the fluffy rugs.

NeedForBleed

NeedForBleed

Either that, or she's slid away on the wheely chair. I did warn you all about those things. Now she'll be halfway down the street no doubt.