My New Design Brand

GibbonIt

Hi Guys,
I am in the process of creating my design brand -- Creative Towers.
After all the palaver with the website so far, I wanted to get back into comfortable territory.
The logo is a unique twist on the name with the 'tower' being the vertical lines like a cityscape and the them turning into a pencil.
You can see some examples of the logo and also the branding idea for cover designs.
Cheers
Ben

Attachments

• Creative Towers FB Cover.png
    Creative Towers FB Cover.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Creative-Towers-2.png
    Creative-Towers-2.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Creative-Towers-2-Plain.png
    Creative-Towers-2-Plain.png
    57 KB · Views: 69
Hey, I like it. Nothing much wrong with it from what I can tell, however, my only criticism would be that the pencil has been done to death and for me, it doesn't really strike me as original or unique, however this is offset slightly by the use of the shape as a city which I haven't seen before.
International design firm eh? You have to tell us about your work abroad! :D

Sean Lee-Amies said:
Hey, I like it. Nothing much wrong with it from what I can tell, however, my only criticism would be that the pencil has been done to death and for me, it doesn't really strike me as original or unique, however this is offset slightly by the use of the shape as a city which I haven't seen before.
International design firm eh? You have to tell us about your work abroad! :D
Yeah, a few recent projects with Australia and the US.
I understand what you meant about the pencil being overused, but then again, I think this twist defines it from the rest.
I have attempted to create a site at creativetowers.com. Would appreciate some of your initial reactions.
Cheers
Ben
EDIT: I know there isn't a contact form on the site yet ;)

I really like it. I think the "most cyan" pencil looks a little odd next to the other more toned down colours. It's maybe just a touch too vibrant for my liking.

Tony Hardy said:
I really like it. I think the "most cyan" pencil looks a little odd next to the other more toned down colours. It's maybe just a touch too vibrant for my liking.
Hi Tony

Glad you like it :)
I see what you mean about the cyan, I have used that colour for the buttons and icons on my site, so I tried to incorporate. I might experiment with a darker final colour there soon, perhaps after I have further feedback from others too so I can have one big revision if necessary.
Cheers for the feedback.
Ben

Back