My new business cards

Harry

Got these just to see how the Moo business cards are. They are amazing. Perfect quality, well presented and just all round amazing (esp for the money). I'm happy with them:

second image top card - is that a finger nail scratch I see? I hate finger nail scratches on stuff etc
What card finish did you go for as I was thinking of using them for some when I do my next lot :)

As I said on Twitter Harry, very nice, simple, clean typography :)
A touch of spot gloss next time perhaps!

Levi said:
second image top card - is that a finger nail scratch I see? I hate finger nail scratches on stuff etc
What card finish did you go for as I was thinking of using them for some when I do my next lot :)

Yeah it is, didn't spot it on the pic 'til I uploaded it from my iPhone :(
Kinda spoils the pic but it's a bit late on to bother now.
Finish I got was the glossier one—really great quality, couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Aarlev said:
Nice cards Harry. Love the simplicity! :up:

Yay :D Thanks mate.

Greg said:
As I said on Twitter Harry, very nice, simple, clean typography :)
A touch of spot gloss next time perhaps!

Aye cheers fella, that's not a bad shout. I might also get me some matte ones too :)

Really nice, will have to have a look into moo cards, all delivered at that quality I assume?

Very nice cards Harry.

I keep hearing about Moo cards but never look into them. Think I will now.

Renniks said:
Really nice, will have to have a look into moo cards, all delivered at that quality I assume?

All that quality yeah, really impressed with them!

Anon. said:
Very nice cards Harry.

I keep hearing about Moo cards but never look into them. Think I will now.

Yeah I'd definitely get some, esp for the cost.

Becky said:
very nice. Did you go for the normal or the 'green' version?

I went for the normal ones, gloss finish. I think I'll get the green ones next time…

Just done a review post if anyone's interested: Moo business cards—most impressive — CSS Wizardry — CSS, Web Standards, Typography, Grids

I was just being nosey :) I've used the green ones to make some cards for my sister (mobile hairdressing) and the green ones turned out quite well.

I've also had postcards from them (I'll find some pictures of them), and the quality was fabulous.

Back