Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My name is Dave and my boss is an alcoholic

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by ms_dave, Mar 18, 2009.

1. ms_dave

ms_dave Member

Hi everyone,

It's true, it is difficult to introduce yourself to new people who don't have a clue who you are. Hopefully, my contributions to the forums will be more original and helpful than stealing captain craigmans subject heading!

A little bit about me...captain craigman is indeed my boss here at mulberrysquare. I joined the team here back in October last year and have thoroughly enjoyed my time working with a great bunch of enthusiastic people. I graduated in Multimedia design about 5 or 6 years ago (time has flown by all too quickly!) and have worked in various design related disciplines / companies, which has taught me a huge amount about various areas of design, print and web type stuff.

I am an active type who enjoys sports, especially mountain biking and snowboarding, so i hopefully fit the creative stereotypes pretty well!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and getting "stuck in!"

cheers :icon_cheers:
    dave

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hey Dave

Welcome to the forums, do you guys actually do any work :icon_biggrin:

Great to have you all here :icon_thumbup:

Cheers

Damon

3. KevJaques

KevJaques Member

Yea Welcome Dave :)

4. Hey Boss

We have a laugh and work like dogs because we really do love this game. We've been hiding ourselves away for many years, honing our skills, winning and keeping new business through word of mouth etc. However, now is the time to spread the gospel according to the Mulberry Square boys.

Enjoying our time here.

ATB, Craig.

5. Helen

Helen Member

Hello and welcome to Alcoholics an..... oops sorry wrong group..... I mean GDF!

:D

6. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

^ Haha, welcome to the forums lads :)