Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My name is Craig and i'm an alcoholic

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Captain Craigman, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Just kidding... I think. It's not funny I know but man it is hard to know how to introduce yourself to a world of new people especially when you just can't see them! Hopefully because you are reading this the title did attract some curiosity anyway and you will make me welcome.

To get to the point - I'm a 'multi-colour litho printer' by trade, turned print estimator, turned sales exec, turned business development manager, turned principal of a print management business who frantically learnt the programmes to talk on a level with designer clients, turned employer of people, turned partner with designers, turned employer of more people to replace partners... and now working hard to grow Mulberry Square by sharing my experience, knowledge and enthusiasm, in creative, print and internet alongside my colleagues on this forum.

I look forward to meeting you all.
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Craig

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums | Website Design Forums :icon_smile:

The thread title made me look :icon_biggrin:

Great to have you here, I see you have already got stuck in offering help and advice, many thanks :icon_thumbup:
  3. MS-Ian

MS-Ian New Member

Mange tout Rodders, Mange tout! :icon_notworthy:
  4. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Aloha :icon_thumbup:
  5. Thanks for the welcome lads.

ATB, Craig.
  6. dot design

dot design Member

Great thread title craig, welcome to the forum I'd say "get stuck in" but it looks like you have already.

Good work.

7. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hi Craig,

Good to see you!