• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MY LUNCH Thread

berry

What are we eating? This is todays lunch ( which is a rarity anyway)
Stuffed rolled duck with rocket salad and tomatoes with a balsamic glaze.
i have to keep off the crisps ( wife says!) ... See DF on the laptop my lunchtime read!

So post your grub....

After seeing your gourmet lunch Berry i feel a picture probably isn't necessary to show off my incredible 'Ham Sandwich"!!!!

But what i lack in 'main course' i hope to make up in desert with a packet of grilled steak McCoy's! Hope that hasn't tipped you over the crisp edge Berry?

C

chrismitchell

sorry already ate mine :) home made bread sandwich with cheese and ham and red onion :) and an apple :D NOM NOM NOM :D

Cheese 'n' pickle mini stottie.

Top notch bait... no mistake.

..and about a gallon of coffee through the course of the day.

BBBBuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

mrp2049

Boots meal deal!!!!

Tuna sandwich with red pepper, carrot, humous and cumin seeds, lime juice thing and a bag of yogurt coated raisins, all for free! I do love Boots at lunch time!

berry

What is it with cereal and designers? Is it lazy food - Milk, box, open, pour, shovel?
Don't think Coco Pops or Frosties is on the 5 a day?

mrp2049

I'm all about bran flakes/shredded wheat/wheetabix with raisins and cranberry's. Maybe an apple on the side. That's 2 of my five before I've even left the house!

I usually have a bottle of smoothie in the fridge aswell, decent size glug on that and i'm up to 3!

I used to be fat....

C

chrismitchell

mrp2049 said:
I used to be fat....
Ditto... but I also used to be an Amateur Rugby player while in NZ before putting on extra "fat" now on the way to loosing the fat :D

Today i will mostly be eating -

Salad leaves - Proscetto Ham - 2 chopped tomatos - cottage cheese - low fat ranch dressing.

And a Raisan Tracker bar.

Probably a Dr.Pepper Zero.

tim

I do. My diet is chips, crisps, bacon, cereal, galaxy, coke, ginger beer, sprite, chocolate.

I can honestly say I don't eat any more than that.