Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Life as a Cartoon Book Giveaway

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Krey20, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Hi all,
    I've finally made my graphic design comic book available to buy. As a bit of promotion I'm giving away a copy of each edition.
    The first prize is the colour edition and the second prize is the black and white version.

[​IMG]

For details please follow this link: kenreynoldsdesign.co.uk – My Life as Cartoon Book – Giveaway

To find out more about the book follow this link: kenreynoldsdesign.co.uk – On Sale NOW – My Life as a Cartoon #1-50 Book

If you are interested in the process of making the book check out this thread of DF where everyone's help and input was invaluable: http://www.designforums.co.uk/design-business-forums/9728-thinking-making-book-my-web-comics.html

And if you don't fancy your chances of winning you can buy the book through Lulu here: Ken Reynolds's Books and Publications Spotlight

Thanks to Dave for suggesting the giveaway, and thanks for everyone that has already tweeted about the book. Your names are already in the hat.

More word of mouth advertising is always appreciated and remember... all of the comics are still on my website, and will be staying there. So if you want a good preview of the book check out the comic archive: Browsing the Category My Life as a Cartoon

(Mods, sorry for all the links PM me if it's a problem.)

2. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

There's just over a day left to put your name in the hat to win a copy of my book of comic strips.

It's easy to enter, simply leave a comment on this blog post: kenreynoldsdesign.co.uk – My Life as Cartoon Book – Giveaway
    Or tweet about the book or giveaway, making sure you mention me (@kreynoldsdesign) so I can keep track of the entrants.

First prize is a full colour edition, second prize is a black and white version.

Good luck.

3. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Comp closes at noon (GMT) today (Friday 23 March).

4. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

WINNERS:
    Brent Galloway wins the full colour edition
    @whoatemycrayons receives the black and white copy.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter and helped me spread the word a bit. Sorry nobody from DF won this time.

Mods, feel free to close this thread or delete it entirely. My shameless self promotion for the week is at an end.....

.... The book is still available to buy through lulu ;)

5. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I wasn't able to enter in time. Gutted. Guess I'll have to cough up :D

6. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Sorry, I tried to get the word out as much as possible. I'm not great at this marketing lark, I keep feel like I'm spamming. :)

7. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Not to worry, I was away anyway so probably wouldn't have been able to enter even if I'd known about it :)

8. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

This isn't anything to do with the giveaway, but if there are any people out there interested in buying the comic book, I might be able to save you a bit of money.

Lulu are running a 'mystery' sale until April 6 2012. Simply add an item to your shopping cart (my comic book for example) to find out how much you can save.

You can find both versions of my book easily, by following this link:
    Ken Reynolds's Books and Publications Spotlight

Cheers