couple.jpg

streetlady.jpg

nets.jpg

palmtree.jpg

palolem.jpg

shrimeenakshi.jpg

redbananas.jpg

Harry said:
Wow, really beautiful! What's the dead thing—teeth look vicious?

A dog :)

It had washed up on the beach one morning. Nobody went swimming there after I showed them that picture :D

some amazing photography there Soren :) the colours are amazing mate!

tim-ater said:
Did you photoshop any ofthese, or are they pure natural?

Some of them are post processed but most of them are natural. I didn't bring an SLR so they're all taken on a shitty little point & shoot. I just added a bit of sharpness and contrast to some of them as the original quality wasn't that great. Really regret not bringing a proper camera now actually. :cry:

You're beginning to be one of my favorite photographers. =D

I love the style, it's always so human in your pictures. There's always life in them imo. Great stuff man =D

h_freezy said:
what SLR camera did you use?

Unfortunately I didn't bring an SLR. I don't own an SLR actually (but I'm getting one soon). My Girlfriend offered me to borrow her SLR, but I didn't want to bring a really expensive camera in case it got lost or stolen, and thought it would be too annoying to carry around lenses and equipment. So I just used a little point 'n shoot for these. It's a Nikon something 8mpixel and it's pink :)

Aarlev said:
Unfortunately I didn't bring an SLR. I don't own an SLR actually (but I'm getting one soon). My Girlfriend offered me to borrow her SLR, but I didn't want to bring a really expensive camera in case it got lost or stolen, and thought it would be too annoying to carry around lenses and equipment. So I just used a little point 'n shoot for these. It's a Nikon something 8mpixel and it's pink :)

the quality is good anyway.............i will go for a nikon slr then

cheers

Back