My handwriting is bad!

Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
I'm online 24/7 it seems, on forums, e-mailing etc that I cannot remember the last time I wrote something down on paper, a letter or similar.

I had to hand write a letter today and it was awful, I just couldn't write properly because it has been sooooo long, couldn't join up my writing was putting capitals in the middle of words.

Is it just me? :icon_confused:

Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink

I'm online 24/7 it seems, on forums, e-mailing etc that I cannot remember the last time I wrote something down on paper, a letter or similar.

I had to hand write a letter today and it was awful, I just couldn't write properly because it has been sooooo long, couldn't join up my writing was putting capitals in the middle of words.

Is it just me? :icon_confused:

Hahaha. Not that bad, but I do know what you mean.

damon.gif

:icon_tongue_smilie::icon_tongue_smilie:

Last edited:
Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
I do know what you mean. My school simply did not teach handwriting.
lol, don't get me wrong I can write :icon_biggrin:, just haven't for absolutely ages and found it difficult today, don't want you all thinking i'm thick. The fact that my right hand is now in the shape of a mouse might have had something to do with it :icon_lol:

Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press

Very good!!! You shouldn't be drinking so much alcohol whilst in charge of an Internet connection.