My Graphic Design Portfolio

I don't get it, either it's mohammad having a laugh or the other guy is copying everything; including his interests on this site. best thing is for Greg to check I.P's

charles said:
I don't get it, either it's mohammad having a laugh or the other guy is copying everything; including his interests on this site. best thing is for Greg to check I.P's
It's just one of his classmates looking for some street credibility by showing off his site. He saw that Mohammad did a fairly good job at it so he took the easy way out and copied it entirely.

Mohammad said:
Bad times Mo.

Worth sending him off an email telling him to change his design?

I can't do anything about that can I?
If you did it first and you can prove it then yeah you could, but that'd get messy.

Just ask him nicely to take it down, and if he doesn't you'll post nasty things about him all over the internet :lol:

Personally I think both blogs look like they're just a standard template that has had a couple of bits changed - header and background.

There's also nothing to say that Mohammed was actually the first person with the design, yes he joined here but it doesn't mean his site was first.

Both sites are fairly bland as a whole compared with some of the blogs I've seen so it might be worth taking the opportunity to break away from the photoshop effects and create a more design orientated blog.

haha lol he hasn't done anything personal so I think i would just leave him alone

I think Abdul and Mohammad need to spend 10 minutes in the playground sorting their dispute out.

Somethings going on here between these two and it's not good for both. Whatever issues you both have between yourselves sort it out fast. Either shake hand and make up or sort it out behind the bike sheds.

Berry said:
I think Abdul and Mohammad need to spend 10 minutes in the playground sorting their dispute out.

Somethings going on here between these two and it's not good for both. Whatever issues you both have between yourselves sort it out fast. Either shake hand and make up or sort it out behind the bike sheds.
Dude... 13 year olds don't shake hands!
I'm 17 and I still don't shake hands :p

That's more for when you're like 70 or something, or maybe a little older, more like your age Berry :)

I was going to open a can of whoop-ass on the young-un there... shaking hands is civilised none of this high fiving rubbish. :p

Onartis said:
Dude... 13 year olds don't shake hands!
I'm 17 and I still don't shake hands :p

That's more for when you're like 70 or something, or maybe a little older, more like your age Berry :)
Man up and shake hands woman.

be warned, tshirt design is a very very difficult thing to get right, mainly because of the post side of the process.

The idea of the design is only about a quater of the battle! There are sooooo many constraints on a tshirt design, believe me I know I've done my homework on this, you totally have to think from a different basis with tshirts.

What you have got is a peice of design that is on a tshirt, and printing that is all well and good with some transfer paper, a printer and an iron. The professional standard for tshirt printing is screening, and this is a process you have to understand a great deal about before you think about t-designs.

I'm not trying to be mean, but t design is a real war of idea, cost and printing.

fullbleed.org - series 8

Full bleed/Rob Dobi is probably one of the more famous graphic approach (rather than artist look up god machine or dan mumford for that), check out his work at the link, good example of relateable style.

myspace2.jpg

this image came up in the process of my last job, the client said they would love to see it on a shirt, the logistics of getting that bear onto a tshirt are still keeping me awake at night! And I still havent figured it out!

for the T-shirt designs? If so no Glen i didn't use any, why?

Back