My Freelance Portfolio

M

mrleesimpson

Since everyone else seems to be doing it I'll get my portfolio up here.

This is the site I show to my 'freelance' clients, its just had a redesign and I'm still ironing out the kinks so be gental.

www.mrleesimpson.co.uk

I actually really love your portfolio lee, the structure of your portfolio is very clean and newspaper like, but most importantly you do not over dose it with effects, but let your content (Portfolio Work) do the talking. Very well done, bookmarked.

Lee I'm really liking that mate!
As Anthony has said above, it's clean, simple and effective and really helps to show off your work, great job!

I am also likeing it to, it is very simplistic, and most people try an make things look to fancy and it just doesn't work, but this is really well done :)

One really super small thing I just noticed the bottom link for the logos says 'View Site' guess this should be 'View projects' or similar? ;)

Greg said:
One really super small thing I just noticed the bottom link for the logos says 'View Site' guess this should be 'View projects' or similar? ;)

Well spotted Greg cheers. I'll change it.

I've made a few (very) small changes and also put my blog up there now.

hi mate - as above - levely portfolio site!!

1 thing i dont like is the americanised dates - id switch them to dd mm yyyy

as i said at the time - i think this is one of the best sites i have seen ever: Client: Not Going To Uni
:)

Mike said:
hi mate - as above - levely portfolio site!!

1 thing i dont like is the americanised dates - id switch them to dd mm yyyy

as i said at the time - i think this is one of the best sites i have seen ever: Client: Not Going To Uni
:)

Cheers for this Mike I'll get these changed.

Its funny you should say that about NotGoingToUni, its just won an award at the Hants Web Awards 2008! A bit random.

I really like your site as well Lee. I love the simple and clean layout. Makes your content stand out (which is also brilliant). Very logically laid out and easy to use. :up:

Back