Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Artwork a Montage of Newspaper and Magazine Articles! :)

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by doogle2020, Nov 1, 2013.

1. doogle2020

doogle2020 Member

Hi, all

Thought i'd share a little video of my Artwork, No. 73 and Zey The Mouse, that's been in Newspapers and a Magazine! It's been really nice of the support ! :)
  2. That's some nice work you've got there! Have you got any more work from this project you can show us? It'd be great to see you around on the forums more, and I hope you get involved with some of our regular discussions!
  3. doogle2020

doogle2020 Member

Hi, Sean!!
    Thank you, much appreciated!!, just realised i didn't sign out last night ooops!! :) Spring 2014, The very 1st episode of Zey and friends will be complete!
    Sure, i will have a look at other discussions, as i love Graphic Design also!! :)
  4. No problem, it's nice to see work like this! It makes a change from all the logos and stuff we see so regularly :)
    You'll have to remind us when the first episode is released, I'm sure it'll be pretty interesting. Yes, please do check out the rest of the forum, maybe you'd like to give one of our challenges a go? :)