• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Musical recommendations...

mrp2049

Well I have often thought about doing something about bands I like, have heard, whatever in blog form, but I haven't got around to it yet! As with most things...

So I will share this one, having just got in stuck on Jools Holland, here is some sick ass brass band love from Chicago!

HYPNOTIC BRASS ENSEMBLE on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos

Let it be know, I am totally obsessed with music, it is my other sanity.

C

chrismitchell

your other sanity?!? :lol:

Love the brass band Mike :) very different music :) me likey :D

Krey20

Love Flight of the Conchords!

"Business Time" is genius. Some of the lines completely floor me, one of my favourites (can't remember the song) is: "Your more beautiful than a 1960's flight attendant."
"Albi the racist Dragon," is very funny too. (I realise that sounds quite bad, but it's not. Promise!)

C

chrismitchell

LOL yeah Krey they are funny.. I met them years ago, when I was living in New Zealand, before they became famous...

mrp2049

It's true, Beverly Hills was one of the best songs they wrote in years and dear god do I LOVE Weezer!

Don't make me post the various photos of my guitars with the Rivers Cuomo lightening bolt strap!