• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Music to work too....

tim

my bad :p

this is a good un

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYIlKkOSW2s[/YOUTUBE]

shame there isnt a "repeat" button on youtube.

When i'm working i tend to listen to :-

Arctic Monkeys
All Time Low
A Day To Remember
30 Seconds to Mars

Alot more but that's what i listen to now.

tim

30 seconds to mars' new album is immense.

had it on spotify but decided it was worth the buy.

i also listen to Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 - because i feel more black than i currently am.

and i like that.

tim said:
30 seconds to mars' new album is immense.

had it on spotify but decided it was worth the buy.

i also listen to Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 - because i feel more black than i currently am.

and i like that.
Hell yeah, I quite like "Hurricane"
Although my favourite is Kings and Queens.

Rhonda

As I post, I'm taking a listen to 30 Seconds to Mars using Vcast Rapsody, the newest album. It doesn't strike a chord so-to-speak like music has to do to for me to call it a favorite. I'm sure you know what I mean, we can't really describe what makes us love a song or band, you just know it when it happens, right?

However, its pretty good. If it came on the radio while driving, I would not change to another station at least. I was not a fan of Jared Leto really, but was surprised to see he was in this band. Honestly didn't even know he had a band hah.

And Glen, very cool, you seem to have a broad range of musical tastes right? I kind of do too. Anything from film scores (Steve Jablonsky), to hard rock (Nine Inch Nails) to some Pop (Robbie Williams) also some Celtic, new age (Enya).:)