Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music to work too....

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Sunburn, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

For some reason cant stop listening to this and watching the video.....

2. charles

charles Senior Member

hmm crackhead chic...
  3. tim

tim Senior Member

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

We should make a Spotify playlist of tracks that DF users are listening to at the moment :)
  5. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

nice one tim
  6. tim

tim Senior Member

my bad :p

this is a good un

shame there isnt a "repeat" button on youtube.
  7. GrahamZ

GrahamZ Member

When i'm working i tend to listen to :-

Arctic Monkeys
    All Time Low
    A Day To Remember
    30 Seconds to Mars

Alot more but that's what i listen to now.
  8. tim

tim Senior Member

30 seconds to mars' new album is immense.

had it on spotify but decided it was worth the buy.

i also listen to Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 - because i feel more black than i currently am.

and i like that.
  9. GrahamZ

GrahamZ Member

Hell yeah, I quite like "Hurricane"
    Although my favourite is Kings and Queens.
  10. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

11. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

As I post, I'm taking a listen to 30 Seconds to Mars using Vcast Rapsody, the newest album. It doesn't strike a chord so-to-speak like music has to do to for me to call it a favorite. I'm sure you know what I mean, we can't really describe what makes us love a song or band, you just know it when it happens, right?

However, its pretty good. If it came on the radio while driving, I would not change to another station at least. I was not a fan of Jared Leto really, but was surprised to see he was in this band. Honestly didn't even know he had a band hah.

And Glen, very cool, you seem to have a broad range of musical tastes right? I kind of do too. Anything from film scores (Steve Jablonsky), to hard rock (Nine Inch Nails) to some Pop (Robbie Williams) also some Celtic, new age (Enya).:)
  12. GrahamZ

GrahamZ Member

Your music taste is pretty awesome, Can't beat a little bit if BFMV, paramore and Blackout.