Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music Festivals who's going were?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by isoPrint, Mar 27, 2012.

1. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

seeing festival season is upon us as it says who's going to what music festival this year I personally will be hitting Belgium for tomorrowlands which I can not wait for :D

2. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

I've never done the music festival thing.

I don't think I'd appreciate the portaloos, the being miles away from the band, camping etc. It just isn't my scene. I love music and concerts, just can't imagine enjoying the festival thing.
  3. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

You'd love it, trust me. Unfortunately I don't think we'll be going to any this year due to finances. :icon_frown:
  4. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Yea I'm the same tbh this will be the only one I'm able to head to so will have to give up T in the Park Creamfields Global gathering :(
  5. linziloop

linziloop Member

6. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Last concert I went to was WOMAD in 2007. It rained on the first day, it was impossible to walk in the sticky mud and the actual festival was shit compared to previous years (full of posh snobs that year because they moved the location to Wiltshire).

That kind of put me off for a bit. I've looked at some smaller festivals but I don't really have the money at the minute :(
  7. isoPrint

isoPrint Member

Every morning i wake up and go to work and watch that tomorrow lands video to remind me why i work LOL