Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Small Print Runs?

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by bigdm, May 23, 2011.

1. bigdm

bigdm New Member

Hey,
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a decent printer who will let me split and order of 1000-1500 leaflet s into 10x100-150

In a nutshell I need to print 10+ variations of similar leaflet in small runs of 100-150
    I found a plenty of places that will do small runs of 100-150 but as we are all aware, LESS is MORE when it comes to print

Tri folded
    full colour
    gloss paper
    130-170gsm

I realise an order like this might not be too common, but I figured if I am using the same size / paper and fold. Surely some of these automated systems could run through a cycle?

2. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

Try the Digital Print Partnership - good prices on low run stuff, you can easily batch / repeat orders :icon_thumbup:

3. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Yes we would. If you'd like a quotation feel free to post or PM full spec and advise if artwork is print ready.

Best wishes

Peter

4. bigdm

bigdm New Member

thanks spottyP, will take a look at digital print later

Minuteman, the specs are as above, I will provide print ready artwork for it all
    PM or post me your best price

5. 1christopher

1christopher New Member

I can quote for this - will come back on here in the morning with a price

6. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

PM sent.

Best wishes

Peter

7. neildigital

neildigital Member

I thought I had put a price on here, Bigdm, if you didnt see it let me know...

Neil

8. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

9. bigdm

bigdm New Member

my bad, i didn't see this section of the board, thanks again for the quotes and advice