Multiple printing quotes required

Anagoge

Hey, I'm looking for some print quotes please for the below project. Please note that this is all one project, just that it has separate printed parts and copies of the same part on one page to save on costs. The project is a five piece wedding invitation and as such, the quality of the print needs to be spot on. Can't stress that enough.

All items:
Double sided
Full colour
Uncoated
Card stock (A touch thicker than your average Ryman's card, but must be able to be folded twice easily with a light score)

Items:
12 x A4
12 x A4
40 x A4
40 x A4
80 x A4

Please include VAT in the quote and delivery costs to Liverpool.

Just looking for prices at the moment. Artwork is still to be finalised. Thanks very much!

What print process are you after? I know a screen printer that could handle it. Or is it a litho job?

Are there any special print specs?

EDIT: Sorry just re-read.

I'm guessing for those quantities you'd have to be looking for digital print, which might not be the best quality you can get, but setting up for litho print might get very expensive for those quantities.

I'll have a think for you.

Anagoge said:
Still in need of this quote please. Anyone available?

As your in liverpool try Wildthang and Rayross their both really good. Rayross quoted me £280 for 200XA5 booklet of 20 pages for digital

I'm really surprised that no one has given me a quote on this so far. Is this the printer's week off? :)

yawn! morning all!

I left this alone as we don't do small format digital or litho in house, I'm surprised there's no other print companies stalking this forum,

have mailed you Neil :up:

Cheers Tom, a shame you can't help. Anyone else out there or is Tom the only printer about?

I've had a quote from Rayross as per Harlequin's suggestion and they quoted just under £120 (inc. VAT). If another printer can beat that, it'd be fantastic.

Try Redwood,they are also based in Liverpool. I use them for all my freelance projects and they are quick, good quality and reasonably priced. it is difficult tho to find someone to do such small print runs so I wouldnt be too surprised that you are struggling.
________
butt Webcam

Anagoge said:
Cheers Tom, a shame you can't help. Anyone else out there or is Tom the only printer about?

I've had a quote from Rayross as per Harlequin's suggestion and they quoted just under £120 (inc. VAT). If another printer can beat that, it'd be fantastic.

That's a good price Neil, what stock is that onto? :up:

"[FONT=&quot]uncoated white 4 sheet pulpboard.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Creased to allow folding." is what the email says. Pulpboard sounds a little thick to me, though, if it's what I'm thinking of.[/FONT]

neildigital said:
12 x A4
12 x A4
40 x A4
40 x A4
80 x A4
Full colour both sides
300gsm Uncoated Aok stock
Creased, left flat.
Sample can be sent by post.
Delivery via next day courier
£83 plus vat

Now that's more like it. Thank you very much for the quote! Just waiting for a few more to come in.

Back