• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MS Courier

Levi

Staff member
This is what I've been waiting for as a perfect compliment to a Smartphone and a laptop.

It also has a PEN meaning I'm not stuck with finger painting!!!! Also ideal for client reviews during meetings :)

Shame it isn't out till nearer the end of the year :(

Now I just need a nice simple 10" windows 7/android tablet for web browsing from the couch and I'll be well set for my tech fix (excluding new pc's) for the year.

Link to engadget post on it :)

perfect timing I might add to take away the announcement of the availability date for the iPad :clap:

Levi

Staff member
Nothing's been mentioned yet but I'd put money on it being about the same as a comparable iPad, I doubt it will be much more than a high end netbook as it would be suicidal otherwise.

And before tim mentions it - yes I know it's likely to be running a version of windows zune/mobile/phone/ce (or whatever they call it now) mobile os but this actually looks to have had some work done on it to make it more than a giant zune :)

PS> Timmo it's cartoon month for avatars, off you go and don't come back til you have one :p

tim

And before tim mentions it - yes I know it's likely to be running a version of windows zune/mobile/phone/ce (or whatever they call it now) mobile os but this actually looks to have had some work done on it to make it more than a giant zune

i wasnt gonna comment because i really dont care

but sure.

it's a giant zune.

what a great name btw im glad microsoft are in the industry.

Renniks

I'm going to put this out there...
I would rather use both before buying either, and even then I'd probably end up buying neither