Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MS Courier

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Levi, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

This is what I've been waiting for as a perfect compliment to a Smartphone and a laptop.

It also has a PEN meaning I'm not stuck with finger painting!!!! Also ideal for client reviews during meetings :)

Shame it isn't out till nearer the end of the year :(

Now I just need a nice simple 10" windows 7/android tablet for web browsing from the couch and I'll be well set for my tech fix (excluding new pc's) for the year.

Link to engadget post on it :)

perfect timing I might add to take away the announcement of the availability date for the iPad :clap:
  2. Timmo

Timmo Member

Looks pretty cool. Any idea what the cost is going to be?
  3. Levi

Nothing's been mentioned yet but I'd put money on it being about the same as a comparable iPad, I doubt it will be much more than a high end netbook as it would be suicidal otherwise.

And before tim mentions it - yes I know it's likely to be running a version of windows zune/mobile/phone/ce (or whatever they call it now) mobile os but this actually looks to have had some work done on it to make it more than a giant zune :)

PS> Timmo it's cartoon month for avatars, off you go and don't come back til you have one :p
  4. Timmo

Timmo Member

Happy now? :)
  5. Levi

thats better, you got to join in :p
  6. tim

tim Senior Member

i wasnt gonna comment because i really dont care

but sure.

it's a giant zune.

what a great name btw im glad microsoft are in the industry.
  7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm going to put it out there, I would rather one of these than an ipad!
  8. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

I'm going to put this out there...
    I would rather use both before buying either, and even then I'd probably end up buying neither
  9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

thats because you never have any money!
  10. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

shhhh :) I just don't waste (or save) it
  11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

see my previous statement