• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mr and Mrs men...?

snourse

Hi guys...

I'm fairly new on here and have just had a couple of very brief (and helpful!) browse arounds... Now, I do have a question... I'm wondering how come everyone has a mr men avatar?? Am I missing something?? Don't get me wrong, I love them all, I think they're cool, but am just a bit confused...;)

Tom Sound

snourse said:
Hi guys...

I'm fairly new on here and have just had a couple of very brief (and helpful!) browse arounds... Now, I do have a question... I'm wondering how come everyone has a mr men avatar?? Am I missing something?? Don't get me wrong, I love them all, I think they're cool, but am just a bit confused...;)
not too late to join the Mr/Mrs party snourse!

:D

snourse

tim said:
it's the avatar theme for this month! :)

last month was superheroes (which failed!)
Oh i seeeee! Ok, that all makes sense - thank you! So, theoretically I have to change my avatar with every months theme?:D

Kevin

snourse said:
Oh i seeeee! Ok, that all makes sense - thank you! So, theoretically I have to change my avatar with every months theme?:D
It's not obligatory... You'll just get banned if you don't. :hat:

That's not true though, lol, it would just be nice if you picked a Mr Men too...