Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movember anyone?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Printsome, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Printsome

Printsome Member

It's only bloody Movember!!
    So who is getting involved this year? As it is our first year together as a team we have decided to make a collective effort this year. Amongst the general excitement there is only a hint of shadow appearing on the top lips at the moment but we are hoping for a strong display from #TeamPrintsome this year!

We have even created a London Movember desktop for the occasion which you can download for free.
    Ðœr.PRTCgow likes this.
  2. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Kind of already there with a beard at the moment.
    Designed a "Movember" t-shirt over the weekend though.
    Printsome likes this.
  3. Printsome

Printsome Member

Yea? Do you have any pictures? There are some really cool moustache tees around.
  4. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I already have a beard/moustache. I could let it get longer I guess?
  5. Yup, same deal here, got a beard too. Hmm.. Do all designers have beards?
    Scotty, pictures please :D
  6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Had the designers/beards conversation on another forum that got very long and very silly. :D
    The answer is mostly yes as do we wear minging, worn out sneakers and other hipster uniform.
    Oh, here you go:
    Printsome likes this.
  7. Printsome

Printsome Member

Ok so it seems a beard is essential facial attire for the designing gentleman.
    Thats a nice design scotty! Are you going to get them printed? If so, i know a guy...
  8. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

Can't do it these days as it comes out grey and I start to look like my dad - yes, I'm that old.
    Nice, Scotty. Is that anything to do with the Mofos Hells Angels?!
    Printsome likes this.
  9. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

For 'professional moments' it's a goatee, although I don't 'clean shave' the rest, it's like on a zero beard trim.... when I'm just scruffing it at home it's like a scruffy urchin/homeless man unkempt look....
    Hell no... I will NEVER be a hipster (waits for comments), how are you hip if you dress like everyone else.... it's like the dress emo if you want to be 'different' rubbish, having said that I actually like 'elements' of goth/steampunk/emo/industrial music clothing and I keep thinking about getting a 'steampunk' jacket or waist coat....if I can ever find them in the UK at non stupid prices :( I also really like the look of the clothes 'spine' wears from steam powered giraffe, it's kind of a modern take on 1920/30's us gangster waistcoat/suit (think michael jackson smooth criminal but not so baggy and more 'tailored').
    I dress in the clothes I like and am comfortable in, sod 'fashion' lol. Not to mention I can't actually fit in the skinny jeans that some 'hipster' men/boys wear.... I have no idea how some fit their legs in to them let alone their other male only anatomy...
  10. Basic

Basic Member

Beard already in full flow. Shaving would be too much :) I'll support it but not be part of the growing.
    Printsome likes this.