• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Morning all!!!!!

Good morning all, my name is Jimm (JD) and i'm currently based in London.

Primarily, i work as graphic - web designer (Official title : Designer and Developer) for satzuma LTD, a USB gadget company with a big focus on branding and user experience. So.... I've been working on concept drawings for a 3d artist. Working on Flash Mpu's and website interfaces and lots of other projects.
They keep me on my toes!

I also work as freelancer on website design, virals, illustration for advertising etc etc for 3 years.

I like to draw, go out for drinks, eat, dance, make noise, sit quietly, read, galleries, work on personal projects. And play darts from time to time.
:icon_smile:

Good morning all, my name is Jimm (JD) and i'm currently based in London.

Primarily, i work as graphic - web designer (Official title : Designer and Developer) for satzuma LTD, a USB gadget company with a big focus on branding and user experience. So.... I've been working on concept drawings for a 3d artist. Working on Flash Mpu's and website interfaces and lots of other projects.
They keep me on my toes!

I also work as freelancer on website design, virals, illustration for advertising etc etc for 3 years.

I like to draw, go out for drinks, eat, dance, make noise, sit quietly, read, galleries, work on personal projects. And play darts from time to time.
:icon_smile:
someone on a competitive forum was lookking for a freelance multimedia designer - wont post it here in case i break da rools. PM me if needed.