Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morning all.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by KMH, May 15, 2009.

1. KMH

KMH Junior Member

Thought I'd give myself a quick introduction! I'm currently working for a website designed to help and advise freelancers and contractors in every field. Like myself I imagine that a few people do a bit of freelance work.
    The site is pretty new and still growing, but it would be great to get any feedback, be it positive or negative!

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Katie,

Welcome to Design Forums, I just edited your post to remove the link, but have added it to your forum signature for you :) your site looks good on first impressions, will have a good read through some of your articles when I get the chance a bit later.

Look forward to hearing more from you around DF,
  3. Welcome to the Forum Katie :)
  4. KMH

KMH Junior Member

Hi Greg,

Thanks very much for doing that, it's not my intent to do any blatant advertising. I'm glad you like the look of the site, hopefully some of the articles will interest you! If you have any suggestions for different subject matter etc. it would be great to hear some ideas from a Team DF member :)

I'll have a sniff around the site, it all looks very useful!

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

No problems Katie, & yes could see you wasn't out to spam us! :)
  6. Harry

Harry Senior Member

It's been added wrong though...
  7. Greg

Greg Active Member

^ Good spot Harry, fixed now :up:
  8. KMH

KMH Junior Member

Thanks for the welcome's everyone, it's a friendly forum ain't it. Harry, I think it follows through to the site ok? But perhaps I'm wrong.
  9. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to DF
  10. tim

tim Senior Member

Welcome to DF :)

Also liking the site! Very much so!
  11. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hi Katie,

Welcome to DF! Only had a quick glance at the site but it looks great, and it seems like there are some interesting articles for freelancers there.

Enjoy the forums!