More logo feedback

Wrighty

Hi All,

Another logo I have been working on, so... same again please, let me know your thoughts.

neat-logo.jpg

Cheers

overall is okwith me here. just that the contrast of the pink just doesn't seem to work out that well with the blue background.. :D

I personally prefer the white background. The pink is much more vibrant.

A little unsure about the length of the horizontal bar on the t? Also the 'Cleaning Services' looks a different pantone colour to the 'neat' type.

Apart from that i like:)

Sam

cheers for the feedback guys, much appreciated, i have taken your comments on board and intend to make a few tweeks

I've got a logo for a cleaning company in the pipeline, I may just steal this and change the name ;) Seriously though I think the white one is better but I would like to see them allot bigger, can you pop them up at a higher res?

maybe try a lighter shade of pink on the blue background? or apply the lighter shade to both colour options. overall really nice design

I like it overall, it's clean and simple, prefer it on the white.
But not sure why you're using an asterisk symbol though?

Thanks again for the feedback people. Dot Design, the symbol is not meant to be an asterisk, it's meant to represent a floral symbol, to highlight a fresh and clean environment

Wrighty said:
Thanks again for the feedback people. Dot Design, the symbol is not meant to be an asterisk, it's meant to represent a floral symbol, to highlight a fresh and clean environment

oops sorry Wrighty, there's always one (me) :)

Dot Design, no worries, it's either too small in the example, or the symbol is not clear enough to represent a floral symbol :)

I like the look and concept, but i would drop the floral symbol, but somehow, add a sparkle somewhere, to represent a shine.

I didn't add the sparkle cause I thought it was a bit cheesey and been done loads already, and wanted to keep it different, the sparkle would only add to what the name can tell you, where the floral symbol adds the fresh element, does that make sense?

if you take away the 'cleaning services' text from underneath and keep the flower plus neat it could easily be interpreted as neat flowers

If you take away the 'cleaning services' it could mean anything, so it would be the same with any icon, you don't want to play a guessing game with a company name :)

we're just trying to help, you came for feedback but as you seem to be ignoring the bit about the flower (more than one person raised the issue) just go present it to your client and let them decide then.

yeah i know, but i was just challenging your comment in a friendly way, hence the smile at the end, so calm down mate

I like the logo Wrighty but agree that magenta doesn't work on cyan, the white version is cool but can also understand the astrix point too, maybe even rotating it a bit would help? don't think it's too big an issue either way but magenta on cyan is a defo no, no.

I live in Camberley too, might see the cleaning company around or maybe you down the carps sometime.

Andy

Cheers for the feedback Andy. I am not going to use the magenta on the cyan background, as the logo would normally appear on white. If it has to go on blue, then the logo would be all white.

I live up by the maultway in Camberley, maybe see you about sometime. Nice site too mate.

Hi Wrighty,

I quite like the logo, and agree with Andy about rotating the symbol, this might help it appear less asterix like? As for the name, I guess you don't have control over this, but a shorter second line would allow the text to go bigger, as think the word cleaning is a bit too small at the moment, wonder if 'Neat Cleaning Co.' would be better, so 'Cleaning Co.' could be a fair bit larger then, and maybe easier to see it's cleaning as a result? :)

Hope that helps,
Greg

EDIT: Maybe something like this?

neatcleaning.png

Cheers for the extra feedback guys. I thought over the comment of the sparkle and thought it was cheesey, but think if I add it, in a nice way, it might look ok, as the floral symbol has not gone down too well.

Greg: Thanks for the thoughts mate, but I can't change the name, as they have registered cleaning services, and that's the name they gave me, but good idea!

I have made a few tweaks, to the font too, as the balance of the 't' was driving me mad. Let me know your thoughts. Cheers.

NeatOptions.jpg

Back