More logo feedback

Thought you might say that, not to worry!

Prefer the top two personally, although the angled 'e' is making me think of the Dell logo now, not sure why it didn't before? What's the thinking behind the angled 'e', the more I think about it the less neat (tidy) it looks :)

Hi Greg,

Just looked at Dell, and see what you mean, that's what happens when you step back and take a second look, which is why I like the advice on here.

The idea behind the 'e' is that it blends in nice with the 'a', plus it's a play on the word neat, with the 'e' needing that extra attention, which is what the service would provide???????

I guess the opposite could be said of the 'e' that whilst it does blend with the 'a' it's out of line in a traditional sense, and might be seen as being the opposite of neat.. if you see what I mean. I'm probably reading way too much into it now!

lol, no your not mate, your just studying what the customer would see, which could have a negative feel to the name, or positive. Trouble is, as were designers we can pick up on these things, but is the average person going to see this. It's tricky, but I might have another go at it and see what happens.

Although I liked the first one the lengthened "t" to join the "a" didnt work for me and I agree that the pink wasnt right for the blue background.

I love the top one of your modifications though. Can see both views on the angled "e", personally I think it needs slight adjustment to the width at the end where youve made it thinner - but then again, youve made it thinner for a reason!

Since you have so many element to focus on to. i would suggest to skip that asterisk or "sparkling star" you have there. Like what you trying to present - neat. So why make it fussy?

Just my 2 cent. :)

Back