Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moo Cards

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Yes, got a pack of mini-buisness cards, they where ok, but on reflection feel it would have been worth the extra money going to my local printer and getting them made that way. Quality was ok, although the cutting wasn't dead straight on occasion.
  2. DeanZappy

DeanZappy Senior Member

3. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Do Moo print digitally though? Yours are very nice Dean!
  4. hmmm thanks everyone :) just contemplating some bits of printing work.. :)
  5. Becky

Becky Member

I've gotten the green business cards and stickers recently, and they're fab. I had postcards created in the past for my end of year show - great quality.

Aaaaaand I had some minicards arrive yesterday to use as customised price tags for my sister's business... yet again brilliant. :)

MOO Products - a set on Flickr
  6. So thats a good result from Becky :lol: :)
  7. Becky

Becky Member

Well, the business cards came out the wrong colour the first time. I'm still not entirely sure if it was them or me... But, I got them reprinted for free and they came out perfectly the second time :p
  8. :) hmmm that might work for one of my printing requirements :)
  9. DeanZappy

DeanZappy Senior Member

Thanks Ally!

I think they come out really well if you are printing full colour and have images / illustrations.

But like I said for the price, you could probably get double the quantity elsewhere.
  10. Harry

Harry Senior Member

11. thanks for the info Harry :)
  12. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

I had some business cards from Moo. They are GREAT quality and come in a cute little box, HOWEVER my design was not as I intended on the card and ended up cutting some of my lettering off. Followed their guidelines to the tee as well.
    Got my money back!

But they are good quality.
  13. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I was going to get myself some off these guys last week
  14. psynai

psynai Junior Member

I recently used them, the quality is great, and the graphic placement is spot on as well.

They were a bit dear, but I've got 50 individual designs, its a great talking point when I take out 50 cards and let people pick the one they like. For me, they were worth the price because I dont go through that many cards, but if you're a manic networker, I think you'd be better off using someone else who's cheaper.
  15. Greg

Greg Active Member

That reminds me of a blog post I saw recently where the designer/company used MooCards as research material for the inital meeting with the client, had various design snippets, and sections of website screenshots, then let the client choose their favourites in terms of style they would like for their site, thought that was quite a good use of them :up: