Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monika Cieplinska - Art and Design

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by MonikaCieplinska, Jan 14, 2011.

1. MonikaCieplinska

MonikaCieplinska New Member

Hi Everybody!

I'm writing this post to introduce myself.

I’m a Polish-born freelance graphic designer and painter living and working in the UK.

With 5 years experience in the gift industry, working on branded and unbranded projects and contributing to product development and advertisements. At present I’m employed as a part-time artworker creating company bulletins and packaging. I combine all of my creative skills and enthusiasm to produce beautiful and colourful work like brochures, business cards, illustrations, stationery designs, logos, invitations, vouchers, packaging, posters, exhibition stands and some website designs.

I graduated in Art Education & Design in Poland in 2002, I speak a number of languages and I do photography for fun. I love typography, fashion and fabrics, traditional pottery & hand made ceramics, wooden sculptures, and iconography and anything creative! I do commisioned oil paintings and mural art.

Visit my website : Monika Cieplinska - Art and Design

I also have my blog: Monika Cieplinska - Ska Design

Fell free to contact me if you have any comments or questions.

Thanks for reading!
    Monika

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums, good to have you here.

When you get 5 minutes add your company to our Business Directory (FREE of charge, just click on Submit A Link) :icon_wink:

Cheers

Damon

3. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Hey there.

Welcome to the forums :)
    Hope you use them frequently.

Cheers
    Tony

4. Cookie

Cookie Member

Welcome :)

5. MonikaCieplinska

MonikaCieplinska New Member

Hi

Hi Tony, I will sure do. I'm currently learning about SEO, dreamweaver and the CS5 so I will have lots of questions to ask and answers to read, there is lots of good info here :)
    Monika

6. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

There is lots of great information on all of them topics kicking about this forum :)
    Hopefully I'll be able to help you out on occassion.