• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Modbook

Kevin

If you really need a tablet, I'd wait a couple months. I think those rumors of Apple launching a tablet are liable.

C

chrismitchell

Well they will probably release something as you so rightly say :) its the next step really... it would have to work with some sort of wireless keyboard though.

Kevin

Which already exists ;)
And I've seen mockups with an iphone like keypad, although it doesn't seem very user friendly.

C

chrismitchell

I'm sure that Apple will make something very userfriendly and call it the iMacbook or something with an "i" in it :p :lol:

mrp2049

I just thought it was cool, if I was going to spend £2000 I would rather have a new macbook and a cintique, still gadget tastic!

tim

And I've seen mockups with an iphone like keypad, although it doesn't seem very user friendly.
that's because it was a lazy fake mock-up.

dont set your hopes to anything- 99% of the rumours about apple are b*llocks.

C

chrismitchell

LOL he's probably ask where all the number buttons were :p

My dad can just about work out his Nokia.. he was offered a Blackberry from my brother (as my brother works for Cable&Wireless and gets them at cost :) and my dad said "why the hell would I want a phone that sounds like a fruit?" :lol: