Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by mrp2049, Aug 17, 2009.

1. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

just saw it on the gadget show, I like it! However I would also love a cintique!
  2. br3n

br3n Senior Member

I just caught the last 10 mins of that, cant say it made me want one.
  3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

£1900 I think I'd prefer to buy other stuff :D
  4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

god that is years old, theres a pro version which should be out shortly
  5. I'd have one :D looks amazing :D
  6. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

If you really need a tablet, I'd wait a couple months. I think those rumors of Apple launching a tablet are liable.
  7. Well they will probably release something as you so rightly say :) its the next step really... it would have to work with some sort of wireless keyboard though.
  8. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Which already exists ;)
    And I've seen mockups with an iphone like keypad, although it doesn't seem very user friendly.
  9. I'm sure that Apple will make something very userfriendly and call it the iMacbook or something with an "i" in it :p :lol:
  10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I just thought it was cool, if I was going to spend £2000 I would rather have a new macbook and a cintique, still gadget tastic!
  11. tim

tim Senior Member

that's because it was a lazy fake mock-up.

dont set your hopes to anything- 99% of the rumours about apple are b*llocks.
  12. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

and apple don't do anything to discourage it either!

I remember seeing all the iphone mock ups floating around!

13. Now thats an iPhone my dad could use :lol:
  14. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

my dad was asking me whether he should get an iphone! I told him not to bother as his current phone is 7 years old!
  15. LOL he's probably ask where all the number buttons were :p

My dad can just about work out his Nokia.. he was offered a Blackberry from my brother (as my brother works for Cable&Wireless and gets them at cost :) and my dad said "why the hell would I want a phone that sounds like a fruit?" :lol:
  16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Conversation down the pub later, "...yeah, my son was trying to get a new phone, strawberry I think he called it..."