Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modbook, on ebay?

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by PHLO, Aug 3, 2011.

1. PHLO

PHLO New Member

Found this on ebay...quite interested. I was surprised to see one, they are a bit of a unicorn.
    I've had the chance to play on one and loved it. I have a cintiq pad currently but I like the idea of portable. Whats your thoughts?

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

2. tim

tim Senior Member

it's beautiful :)

if you have that money do it!

but do bear in mind there's no warranty on that, just software re-installs through Apple Stores, so if something like old age was to hit it, you've got nothing.

the guy does say tho, it looks like there's nothing wrong with it...

maybe ask him to boot up and hold "d" on eBay to tell whether or not anything is going poops up... he'd need an extra keyboard tho!

3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

they used to be sold in the UK by mac warehouse (think that was it's name) although they aren't sold anymore iirc

4. Shadzee

Shadzee Junior Member

Wow. Thats an awesome bit of kit. Would love me one of those running Lion. Too bad I just got myself a Mac Mini

5. aibrean

aibrean Member

6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Yes, I recognised the wasp....

It's not for me thanks.

7. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I recognised to wasp too, just bloody say you've got an eBay item up for grabs if anyone's interested. Don't pretend you 'found' it.