Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MobileME Help

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Jimlad, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Has anyone else got a MobileME account?
    Is anyone else's account broken?

I can't log in for some reason. The ID and password are correct, and just in case I confirmed the ID and changed the password about a million times tonight.

I can log onto the iTunes Store no problem, and I can upload my iWeb stuff easy peasy.
    But actually LOGGING IN to the website? It keeps claiming my details are wrong and they're frickin well not!

Any thoughts?
  2. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

:( missing that apple loving timbo
  4. tim

tim Senior Member

username example: sjobs (don't include
    password example: microsoft

my login is working fine, hasnt stopped working since maintenance at xmas or whatever, so probably just wrong details accidently?

i dunno. if not PM me.
  5. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Well I thought the MobileME username was meant to be the same as your Apple ID? It says so!
  6. tim

tim Senior Member

well mobileme login is an apple ID.

show me the issue? screenshot? meh?
  7. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

It just says Im using the wrong login details.
  8. tim

tim Senior Member

heh. that's weird.

i dont really know what other help to offer. not really enough information on circumstances for me to say x or y is causing a or b. or z.
  9. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Exactly. I'm stumped completely. I suppose I was hoping someone would know about some glitch the site was having and that my details were fine it was just a temporary hiccup. Guess not.
  10. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Is it dead locked?
  11. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Triple deadlock mate. Not even the red setting or the dampers could get it open, ;)