Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mmmm cake

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Feb 13, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

it's official, mums are there to serve one purpose in life.

make cake.

[​IMG]

2. tim

tim Senior Member

well i did resize this on photoshop but epic fail comes to mind.

3. br3n

br3n Senior Member

when your viewing it on photoshop and it looks about the right size... one glance at the toolbar which says 25% is all you need to know :p ps. looks nice - post me a slice? :p

4. tim

tim Senior Member

err... okay...

[​IMG]

may've eaten a lil bit of it...

5. br3n

br3n Senior Member

whos the bitch? :p

6. tim

tim Senior Member

it's scrubs! carla!

7. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Tell your mum once she's finished cleaning the cake stuff up to clean the toaster!

Cake looks good though. Images still need resizing properly though

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

I'm onto this... have been looking at sorting this for a while TBH, think there's a vB plugin I can get setup that will handle this properly ;) will post if and when I get it running!

9. tim

tim Senior Member

there's a function to resize of here but it doesnt work :)

10. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Shouldn't have to really though mate, when its a forum for designers you'd expect (or at least hope) they knew how to re-size an image properly!

The forum ones give you a thumbnail don't they and then once clicked it opens up full again?

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

As Tim says above the standard vB function isn't working as it should be.
    And yes you can use the attach image, but even so I would like to get this plugin running as it has some other useful features :)

12. mmmm cake :) will be baking this weekend :D

NOM NOM NOM

13. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Ahhh sorry, i didn't know vB had its own sort of re-size function, i've always just used photoshop to re-size them before as i knew they'd be too big.

Would be good then if it did have its own version, would save using photshop then!

14. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

You've made me make a trip to gregs.... apple danish all round!

15. tim

tim Senior Member

Marble cake or apple danish? MARBLE CAKEE!!

Well... if there's a DF meeting, I'll bring 3 cakes!

Sorry I didn't resize it properly, i didn't think it was a sin :)

16. Adam

Adam Senior Member

I'm walking into town at lunch and I know for a fact I walk past about 3 bakers, usually i wouldn't think of getting a cake, but now its in my head all i keep thinking about is looking at what cakes they have in there.

Bad times!

17. tim

tim Senior Member

lol - good luck with that! get a giant cheesecake. that's something my mom hasn't made yet.

18. Adam

Adam Senior Member

Cheesecake is the best, bloody love cheesecake.

Although my all time desert is Banoffee Pie! I have to eat that whenever i see it

19. tim

tim Senior Member

i totally forgot about banoffee pie! I used to have that all the time! In fact, I believe that Pizza Express do the BEST banoffee pie! :D YEAAHH

20. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Looks good Tim. I actually made a Chocolate Fudge cake yesterday with Beetroot for my GF's birthday. Sounds weird but it's pretty good actually and low fat and everything :).
    Took me about 3 hours ,and the kitchen is in a state, but hey I made a cake! :clap: