• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MINI Christmas Campaign

Greg

Spotted this on my rounds via Twitter, caught my eye so thought I would share it in the Inspiration Corner, we don't get many post related to advertising.

It left people to wonder if the popular tiny hatchback was really small enough to be shipped in a box, and possibly even fit under a Christmas tree. The haphazardly applied stick-on label on the side of the box provided the sales message – a 99 euro a month finance deal. Except for the black outline drawing of the Mini on all sides of the box, the actual product was nowhere to be seen.
Post ? Christmas Guerrilla Ad Campaign

Levi

Staff member
I think the people in the picture are thinking who on earth dumped all the rubbish here not looking at the car box :)

Greg

Renniks said:
awesome little idea that gives a big impact
That's probably the thinking behind the car, sounds like a marketing slogan!

Levi said:
I think the people in the picture are thinking who on earth dumped all the rubbish here not looking at the car box :)
Yeah it does look like only 1 of the 3/4 are looking at the Mini box!

Kevin

Looks a lot like an IKEA box... I hope for the guy who would presumably receive one if real, doesn't have to put it together himself :lol: