Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mince Pieeeees & Christmas

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by xxmissbirdyxx, Oct 24, 2009.

1. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Is it sad that I have started eating mince pies already?! AND i bought some christmas cards today :/ lol

I love christmas food :D
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

sorry but my interest in christmas doesn't start until I've had my birthday in december!
  3. xxmissbirdyxx

4. ralphsaunders

ralphsaunders Senior Member

Mince pies before Halloween? Sounds like a good idea to me. *goes off to by mince pies :D*
  5. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Mince pies are sooo yummy probably the best thing about Christmas! I don't like to do too much Christmassy stuff before December otherwise Christmas would feel like it lasts all year! I may start my shopping soon though...
  6. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

haha!! Amber arnt you forgetting about the tin of Christmas roses youve been eating :p

I love xmas food! Love the asle at tescos! WIll be leaving off it for next few months! Snack food at work mmmmmm!!
  7. Soprano

Soprano Member

I ordered my christmas tree a couple of weeks back thinking that with the post strikes, it'd take an age to get here and I'd have it in time for December to start..

..It came two days later. :< Along with a few other decoration bits I'd ordered, so at least I have most of my decorations sorted..?:angel:
  8. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I love mince pies with carnation cream...its amazingly good.
  9. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I don't like mince pies! and i don't like Christmas pud either!
    In fact I'm sick of Christmas already...Bah humbug!!!
  10. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

**cough** **cough** Scrooge!
  11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I got matchmakers the other day!
  12. xxmissbirdyxx

Haha roses arent just for christmas :p

:O :O :O :(

Oooo mint or orange?

Im dreading starting my christmas shopping - Cardiff will be packed and I hate shopping at the best of times :(
  13. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

14. Becky

Becky Member

Orange matchmakers are sooooooooooooooooooooo nice

However ... mince pies in October? Disgusting behaviour! I was in my mother's kitchen the other day and she had some of those puff pastry mince pies from Tesco, terrible behaviour.

I don't want to know about Christmas until at least December.
  15. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Christmas is too far away to be bothered, remind me on the 18th of December it's happening?

And even then I'll be more interested in my Birthday!
  16. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

christmas is too far away to worry about, but its better to eat food in season! tis the season to eat such things as orange matchmakers (£1 in sainsburys), chocolate oranges, mince pies...oh and various veg!
  17. Going to start making Mince Pies next week :) got my own recipe for them which is nice :D
  18. xxmissbirdyxx

:O I want some!!!! I loveeeeee homemade mincepies haha i must have made about a 100 last year :p
  19. LOL well i'll put my recipe online when i've perfected it :)
  20. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

mince pie are minging. worst thing about xmas and christmas pud. :(