Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michael says HI!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by AtiKuSDesign, Nov 18, 2008.

1. AtiKuSDesign

AtiKuSDesign Junior Member

Hey everyone,

I'm a web developer from Bournemouth.

I look forward to getting to know you all!
  2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hey Michael,

Welcome to Design Forums, thanks for joining, we have a few members from Bournemouth now I believe, tell us a bit about yourself / AtiKuS Design? Do you work as a web developer? Freelancer?

3. AtiKuSDesign

AtiKuSDesign is the name is use to freelance with.

However, i'm a recent graduate from University and have only just started freelancing.

I am a full time web developer for an agency called MM based in Poole, so that takes up most of my time. But I love doing this work sooo much that I tend to spend my spare time doing it as well which is why I decided to make myself available for freelance work.
  4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Ahh I see, good stuff :) so a site for AtiKiS is still a work in progress then?
    Where abouts did you graduate from Michael?
  5. slightlymore

slightlymore Junior Member

Hi Michael (that's my middle name and I still have trouble spelling it :rolleyes: !!)

What kind of development do you do? Do you use PHP, ASP, something else?

Welcome by the way :)
  6. AtiKuSDesign

I'm originally from Reading and graduated from Bournemouth Uni. I loved my time so much that I decided to stay here!

In regards to the site, it's mostly done. I just want to code my blog and then it will be made live.

AtiKuSDesign - Freelance Web/Graphic Design coming soon...

I'm more front-end than I m back end in my full time job. But I've got a lot of experience with PHP (just haven't done any for a while!)

I've also published a few projects in Flex and would love to enhance my skills with that.

Thanks guys
  7. Victoria Kelly

Victoria Kelly Junior Member

Hi Michael, welcome! You're so lucky to live in Bournemouth, I loved it there, especially the beach!

Look forward to seeing your website.
  8. berry

berry Active Member

Welcome aboard.

9. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hey Michael,

Welcome to DF! Looking forward to seeing your site. Enjoy your stay!
  10. jamieleung

jamieleung Member

Hi Michael,

Welcome to 'Design Forums' Look forward to seeing your site too.