Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michael jordans got nothing on this guy...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by br3n, Sep 9, 2009.

1. br3n

br3n Senior Member

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

nba street aint got **** on him!

3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Pretty cool! :D
    Wonder how many shots it took to get those clips, some of them are ridiculous!

4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I love those backspin shots...

5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

he doesnt seem as excited to get them as i would

6. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Haha cool. Must have taken ages to get all of them.

Do you watch a lot of NBA Greg? Used to be really into Basketball when I was a kid. Most played 3on3 Streetbasket though.

I still think it's one of the most spectator friendly sports, and the only sport I'll watch on TV. Most games are exciting till the end as even though a team is behind they can still get back into the game. I also love how something is going on all the time, not like a footie game that might end 0-0. I particularly love when they do crazy alleyoops and stuff in NBA.

Did you ever watch the Dream Team back in 96 at the Olympics in Barcelona with Charles Barkley and Michael Jordan? They were just showing off there haha! All the other teams didn't stand a chance. :D

7. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Good skills, reminds me of the ball and paper cup dude, lots of hours getting it right I bet.

you seen this vid?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysv3v7uXblw[/YOUTUBE]

8. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Here's the ball and cup dude :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRorhH2O67Q[/YOUTUBE]

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

Of course!! not as much as I used to, but still follow it. Been upto see the NBA exhibition game at the O2 last year too, that was really good, and was lucky enough to see game when I went to Orlando on a family holiday when I was younger.

That's the great thing about basketball, there can never be a draw, and there's a lot of rules to keep the game speed up, such as 24 second clock, 5 second inbound, 3 seconds in the key, etc. Makes it IMO the most exciting sport to watch when you get a close game, especially the Playoff finals games :cool:

& yeah followed Team USA in most of the Olympics, that year was ridiculous as I remember it, pretty much the dream lineup! :clap:

10. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Tom that video was ace mate, he was rapid

11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I love always loved watching the all star games, I loved the fact that some of the rules were relaxed so the games became more of a show.

12. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

and another...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4giMyqv0qc[/YOUTUBE]

:D

13. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Am I the only one who saw the glitch in the shot at 0:59 ? :confused:

14. tim

tim Senior Member

that the backboard is ****e or that the ball is flat?

either way. that's what they always do in these videos.