Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michael Jackson This Is It

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Anyone planning to try and get a ticket for Michael Jackson's final live performances at the O2 in the Summer?

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | 'Final curtain call' for Jackson

Apparently the tickets go on sale on the 13th of March, can imagine they'll be some of the quickest selling tickets the venue has handled!!

2. i live close to the O2 :eek: please let it hurry up and be over...

3. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

He can't even walk without the help of 5 guards, 8 nurses, 2 wheelchairs and a frigging monkey.

How the hell is gonna perform one night never mind the full 10?

If he was performing in my back garden id shut the curtains.

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

He did kind of struggle to get the words out at the announcement, after being an hour and a half late apparently, he could have said what was said in the 3 minutes in about 10 seconds, 'I'm coming to the O2 to do some gigs in the Summer, they will be my last live performances, I love you'.

Still interested to see what his performance is like... if it's anything like that press conference it's not going to be all that dynamic!!

5. tim

tim Senior Member

maybe it's all just an act, and the frail idiocy, will just disappear, and he'll rip off his costume and be the small boy he once was, dancing and singing away. Well.

6. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

:lol: Funny times Tim!

7. tim

tim Senior Member

:) glad i made someone laugh!

8. :lol: naah he'll go on stage and start dancing then implode taking all his fans with him (and hopefully the O2 as well :D

9. Greg

Greg Active Member

Guessing nobody picked up tickets for this one then? :p

10. berry

berry Active Member

Greg... do you wear white socks, design with one glove and hold your G5 over a balcony every now and then?

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

Unfortunately not, but I do wear these around the office now and again...

[​IMG]
    As Figure 6 shows, it can really help if you need to lean in to look over someones shoulder at their screen, saves a lot of back troubles, I'd recommend getting a pair Berry ;)