memorable logo needed

alanj

I requ a catchy logo for Buddies pet holidays, a company providing holiday dog care in familly homes as a superior alternative to kennels . Corporate, friendly, trustworthy and very up to date brand requ. Will pay decent price for a good strong design,contact me asap for any further info,or with any ideas. Forgot to add ,nearly every company dealing with dogs has a paw slapped on the logo somewhere, i am looking for something original and unique

Hi Alan,

Sending you a PM now, if you have a budget in mind for the work it might be worth including that in this thread as the tender posts with budgets tend to get more of a response :)

Thanks,
Greg

Cool, that's a good budget for a large number of the designers we have here on DF Alan, so I'm sure you'll find someone suitable.

Thanks,
Greg

ok maybe I'm reading this a little wrong but it sounds like the op wants everyone interested to put forward designs and then they're going to pick one.

If it is that way I'm not sure many will be interested in doing it.

Post has been edited since my replies Levi, so just to be clear, Alan, are you after quotes for the logo design? As we don't allow competitions or crowd sourcing to be posted on the forums...

Thanks,
Greg

No not a competition, am looking for interest from designers with experience of the type of logo we have in mind,just to expand ,will need to appeal to a target market that is affluent, middle aged, dog owners who love their pet enough to send them on a Buddies pet holiday while they are away , must be recognisable as being the "Buddies" logo. Not adverse to some kind of friendly little dog being featured , Maybe even enjoying a buddies holiday

Cool thanks for confirming that Alan, and if you need any assistance writing a full design brief for the project I'm sure I/we could help with that. Thanks, Greg

So Alan you are looking for people to put designs forward to you or can we contact you with other work and give the job to some one? There's not really a decent written spec here either. Something more in depth would be better..Examples you like etc.

Back