Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe one for the ladies...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by TomStutt, Nov 26, 2009.

1. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

Hi all,

My wife wants some ghd's for xmas but im not spending £120 - £160 for some. Where is a good place to get the abit cheaper. I know there also so scams going on for fake ones so i want to know that they will be authentic ones.

Cheers all
  2. Unfortunately Tom :( the only place would be ebay and they would likely be used :(

I had to buy them for an ex many years ago... cost a bloody fortune (even more so over in New Zealand).. they're not worth the money in my opinion.. but thats just me :)
  3. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

i know what your saying but thats what she wants for xmas. ive seen a few sites where they are £60-£70 but i dont know if they are genuine.
  4. I ended up having to buy one from a salon (as they were cheaper from there for some reason or another.. :(
  5. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

ok il give a salon ago. cheers chris
  6. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

These sites are scams and are usually fake GHD's. If u google the site youve seen them on and type in review after it - it will give you comments from people who have used it - you will more than likely find out they are fake.

GHD's are worth it as they are much better than any other straightner out there! In fact i have GHD's on my christmas list lol!
  7. Harry

Harry Senior Member

8. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

nice one cheers harry.
  9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

But the day we understand what they think will be a cold day in hell!
  10. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Cheap skate! lol am afraid thats how much they cost mate I paid £140 for ex girlfriends for her birthday. On the GHD site they show all sites thats are genuine that deal in their goods.
  11. tim

tim Senior Member

tk maxx !

my sisters bought 2 pairs each last year becuase they were lke £50