Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Massa In Life Threatening Condition

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Jul 25, 2009.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Any comments about this? Any F1 fans?

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

3. glenwheeler

Woah first time ive seen those photo's...thats mad

4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

its not nice is it! Someone told me about it when I was out yesterday, I had just googled it when I saw this!

5. Romack

Romack Senior Member

how about Mickey Shoemaker making a comeback!

I'm gonna be watching like, should be interesting viewing

6. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Should be good, looked like the Ferraris used in Hungary were finally competitive. Poor Massa finally had the car to compete and Schumey gets to use it on a track where Massa holds the lap record! What with McLaren up there too now, it should be very interesting!

:D

7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

wont he be busy with his duties as the stig? :up:

8. glenwheeler

lol true mrp2049

It will be interesting now to see what schuey can do actually, he's probably drove the "New" designed cars quite a bit and can probably get into the swing of things but from his days things have changed quite a large amount.

No Launch Control, No Traction control, KERS and the lack of front and rear end grip leaving most work down to the drivers. I look forward to Valencia to see what he can do. I think this change will be exciting for the likes of Hamilton, Button, Webber and Vettel.

9. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Absolutely, it's going to be one aggressive scramble to the first corner if they're all on the front three rows.

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I had to get it in!