Mascot for DesignMyBox

DesignMyBox

Hey all,

This is the mascot I designed for my site.

DesignMyBox_Mascot_Enlarged.jpg

I use this image for my Avatars and wallpapers.
The character is fictional. Doesn't look like me, though it would have been cool if I drew him like me. at present, I am not very good in sketching the human anatomy but am still learning.

Made 1st on paper and the vectorized on Adobe Illustrator. Took me like a week from ideation to creation. The brush is added to give it a designing element.

Please let me know what you think about it; what you like or hate. Which areas should I improve upon, after seeing this image. Whatever your views, positive or negative, all are welcome.

Thank you,
DesignMyBox

Like it. With vector work (and all drawing really) always check your light source.
You have shadows on the top and bottom of the arms.
Really an illustration like this one should be completed in a couple of hours tops.

Like I said I like it it just needs 'tweeking'.
Keep at it fella.

Wish I could do illustrations am dump at drawing, ill have an effort tonight and see what it comes out like!

I like this tho very good mate!!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Typo said:
Like it. With vector work (and all drawing really) always check your light source.
You have shadows on the top and bottom of the arms.
Really an illustration like this one should be completed in a couple of hours tops.

Well true, this took me real long to complete, but I was learning anatomy at that time & I was unable to sit on the computer for long at a stretch.
The light is behind the mascot (light yellow) but yes, need to work more on it.

leelovesbikestoo said:
Lose the moobs ;)

Haha, those aren't moobs! :D They are his....pectoralis major :p

glenwheeler said:
"designmybox" too, this is getting...aaahhhrmrrrrrmmmmm 18+

Shooop! That's not what it is! But if you put it in that way...

Haha thanks guys. Loved your comments. :up: I'm sure you enjoyed commenting too. I am going to have more mascots in the future. I'll improve upon myself for those :)

Back